LIMITED SPACE STILL AVAILABLE
June 18-August 8, 2012
Working in a sustainability-related career requires a holistic approach, an interdisciplinary toolkit, and the vision to transform systems. Developed over ten years, Foresight Immersion is the nation’s leading hands-on sustainable civic innovation program. The program equips emerging leaders with the guiding methodologies, foundational knowledge, project experience, skills and network to create sustainable impact in an evolving landscape.
Providing a broad foundation, Immersion empowers its Fellows to grow, learn and engage, with:
- Knowledge: Learn methodologies to envision more effective solutions to multifaceted challenges. Deepen your knowledge of sustainability drivers, issues, and trends
- Projects: Through working on projects that are grounded in real world constraints, gain the practical experience necessary to understand the sustainability landscape and how to overcome challenges
- Experts: Get insider perspectives on how to maximize your impact through frank conversations with experts “in the trenches”. Speakers include business leaders, environmentalists, policymakers, academics, urban farmers, social innovators and researchers
- Career Development: Develop career-relevant expertise, identify opportunities, and develop strategies for your next steps
- Skills: Acquire the skills––including public speaking, visual thinking, and systems thinking––required to be an adept practitioner in the field
Read more, browse alumni profiles, and apply today!
Applications are now being accepted from current students to early professionals with a range of backgrounds, including the humanities, natural and social sciences, and design disciplines. This is a tuition-based program, limited scholarships and payment plans are available.
Applications are now being accepted on a rolling basis until all spaces fill
For more information, email email@example.com or call 773-271-1990