AIGA Charlotte Get Out the Vote Pop-Up Poster and Video ShowCharlotte, NC
Back in April, AIGA Charlotte hosted a Kickoff Event for AIGA’s Get Out the Vote campaign which invites designers to create nonpartisan posters and videos that inspire the American public to participate in the electoral process and vote in the 2012 general election. We’ve rounded up those submissions from local Charlotte area designers and created a Get Out the Vote Pop-Up Poster and Video Show! Come out to Common Market Southend’s patio to enjoy some craft beer and camaraderie while checking out the awesome work by fellow designers.
Didn’t make the Kickoff Event but still want to participate? No problem, here’s how:
• Go to aiga.org/get-out-the-vote and download the template
• Create your poster or video encouraging the American public to vote
• For AIGA Charlotte Members: submit entries to aiga.org/get-out-the-vote AND to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1, 2012 to be included in the AIGA Charlotte Pop-Up Show
• For Charlotte Non Members: submit your entries to email@example.com by June 1, 2012 to be included in the AIGA Charlotte Pop-Up Show
• Join us for the Pop-Up Poster and Video Show on June 14, 2012 at the Common Market in Southend
1515 S Tryon St.
Charlotte, NC 28203